With an expanding small molecule drug discovery portfolio Artios Pharma is recruiting for an experienced Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class research team in a dynamic, small Biotech company based south of Cambridge, UK. Artios is focused on identifying and developing cancer treatments by exploiting novel targets within the DNA damage response (DDR), a scientific area of high expectation following the success of PARP inhibitors in the clinic. The company is actively working on an exciting portfolio of unique DNA repair projects.
Outline of the role
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Administration Assistant with a ‘can do’ attitude, to join our friendly team to support the Executive Assistant (EA) and other members of staff as required. You will join a growing team within this innovative and expanding company. Your primary responsibilities will be to support the office, the employees and the Executive Team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven previous experience as an administrator
- Minimum English and Maths GCSE
- Experience in the Biotech sector
Key Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team whilst also having the ability to work independently in an organised and methodical fashion
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong communicator with ability to build relationships at all levels, taking initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with excellent phone manner
- It is essential that you are confident in dealing with colleagues, third parties and can work with total discretion and confidentiality
- Flexible approach to change
This is a permanent position, offering an attractive salary & benefits package. If you have the right background, then please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Monday 15 March
In order to comply with UK employment law, all applicants must have the right to work in the UK, if invited to interview, you will be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK.
No agencies, thank you