With an expanding small molecule drug discovery portfolio Artios Pharma is recruiting for an experienced Assistant Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class research team in a dynamic, expanding Biotech company based south of Cambridge, UK. Artios is focused on identifying and developing cancer treatments by exploiting novel targets within the DNA damage response (DDR), a scientific area of high expectation following the success of PARP inhibitors in the clinic. The company is actively working on an exciting portfolio of unique DNA repair projects.
Outline of the role
You will join a growing development team within this innovative and expanding company. Your primary responsibility will be management of a development program post candidate nomination through to first in man clinical studies. You will work in multi-disciplinary team with internal staff and external contract research organisations, involving a high level of teamwork.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline
- Scientific understanding of the drug development processes
- Project Management qualification or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication, decision making and budget management
- Support the Development team in the management of Development programmes post candidate selection, including CMC activities, non- clinical and regulatory submissions
- Track project activities and the finalisation of reports
- Schedule regular project review meetings with relevant personnel; organize core team meetings; including preparing meeting agendas, timely/ appropriate review of action log as well as recording and circulation of meeting minutes
- Track the preparation of regulatory documentation
- Support the Quality Management System
- Ensure all documentation is filed appropriately
This is a permanent position, offering an attractive salary & benefits package. Appointment will be at the Junior Project Manager level depending on experience. If you have the right background, then please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Monday 20 January 2020
In order to comply with UK employment law, all applicants must have the right to work in the UK, if invited to interview, you will be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK.
No agencies, thank you
Key skills and abilities
- Ability to work independently in an organised and methodical fashion
- High level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible approach to change