This role can be based in UK or US
Following our exciting collaborations with both Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, and Novartis, and with an expanding small molecule drug discovery portfolio Artios Pharma is recruiting for 2 experienced Clinical Trial Managers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class research team in a dynamic, small Biotech company based south of Cambridge, UK. Artios is focused on identifying and developing cancer treatments by exploiting novel targets within the DNA damage response (DDR), a scientific area of high expectation following the success of PARP inhibitors in the clinic. The company is actively working on an exciting portfolio of unique DNA repair projects.
Artios has 2 molecules in clinical development, our small-molecule ATR inhibitor and small-molecule Polθ inhibitor.
Outline of the role
You will join a growing research team within this innovative and expanding company. Your primary responsibilities will be to manage the clinical operations of clinical trials in support of the VPs and Directors of Clinical Development. This will involve managing CROs and other vendors, managing activities, data review and developing and managing documentation.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in clinical research
- Oncology Clinical Research experience
- Understanding of Data Management
- Project Management (including use of MS Project)
Key Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexible approach to change
- Ability to work independently in an organised and methodical fashion
- High level of IT literacy
- Excellent presentation skills
This is a permanent position, offering an attractive salary & benefits package. If you have the right background, then please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting
The closing date is Monday 25 October 2021
Applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK or the US.
No agencies, thank you