Following our exciting collaborations with both Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, and Novartis, and with an expanding small molecule drug discovery portfolio Artios Pharma is recruiting for an experienced paralegal with a proven track record of drafting and reviewing commercial and research agreements, as well as confidentiality disclosure agreements.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class research company in a dynamic, small Biotech company based south of Cambridge, UK. We started our first clinical study with our small-molecule ATR inhibitor in February 2021 and our second, Polθ inhibitor in September 2021.
Outline of the role
You will be supporting the Legal Counsel, you will work on a multiple of concurrent projects to support licensing, sub-contracting, materials transfer and IP. Typical legal documents include:
- Master service agreements (MSAs)
- Material transfer agreements (MTAs)
- Scientific collaboration agreements
- Confidential disclosure agreements (CDAs)Consulting contracts
- Work with and support other staff with their requests for legal documents
- Write first document drafts and proofread documents
- Organise files of legal documents into a data room
- Carry out office administration, including filing and logging of legal documents and letters
- Working collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good attention to detail to be able to carefully analyse files and data
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Office administrative skills for tasks such as filing, typing and writing draft documents
- Good teamwork skills particularly when working with the company’s legal advisors
- Flexibility and adaptability in your attitude and approach to work
This is a permanent position, offering an attractive salary & benefits package. If you have the right background, then please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting
The closing date is Monday 25 October 2021
In order to comply with UK Employment Law, all applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK or if from the EU, subject to receiving a relevant Skilled Worker Visa to work in the UK.
No agencies, thank you