Artios is looking for an experienced part-time Legal Manager (contracts) to join our innovative and growing Biotechnology company based in Cambridge (UK) and New York to support the company through its next exciting phase of growth.
Outline of the role
You will manage your workload of multiple concurrent projects to support licensing, sub-contracting, materials transfer and IP. You will be managing a legal assistant and reporting to the CFO.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified solicitor
- Knowledge of English Law essential
- Minimum one-year PQE
- Evidence of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Contracts experience
Key Skills and Abilities
- Experience of drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of contracts, including licencing agreements, collaborative research contracts, material transfer agreements, master service agreements and CDA’s
- Experience of designing, streamlining and improving existing contract processes
- Knowledge of creating/updating templates, maintaining an up-to-date contract documentation database, and legal approval process
- Working collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to change
This is a permanent part time position of 2 or 3 days per week, offering an attractive salary & benefits package, if you have the right background, then please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date is Monday 14 December
In order to comply with UK employment law, all applicants must have the right to work in the UK, if invited to interview, you will be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK.
No agencies, thank you