Artios Pharma is currently recruiting for a Finance Admin team member. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class research team in a dynamic Biotech company based near Cambridge, UK.
Outline of the role
The Finance Admin is responsible for helping the small finance team with the day-to-day financial and general administration across the company.
Your primary responsibility will involve providing support with various tasks including:
- Assist with accounts payables functions
- Check and scrutinise invoices for accuracy
- Inputting transactions onto our accounting system
- Assist with reconciliation of staff and credit card expenses
- Helping to manage our procurement system
- General office admin functions
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with accounting software packages (SAGE an advantage but training will be given)
- Foundation Certificate AAT an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
Key Skills and Abilities
- Strong administrative and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Good team working skills
This is a permanent role (both full and part-time will be considered) offering an attractive salary & benefits package, if you have the right background, then please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to comply with UK employment law, all applicants must have the right to work in the UK, if invited to interview, you will be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK.
The closing date is 1 July 2019View all news